Hard times are alright. Everything is fine (for once.)
So, I just wanted to share a positive reflection in regards to the current state of my so-called-life. Basically, I’m flowin’ off a good mood because life has been prett-ay prett-ay lovely lately.
Here’s a few highlights for explanation:
- My head is above water with my schoolwork & I’m doing my best to stay on track (Example: I believe I got a 4.0 on todays exam. This may seem petty, but this great for a student who usually get’s 2.0 or 2.5 on exams, mainly due to test anxiety.)
- My younger sister is getting married & I’ll be the Maid of Honor. It’s kinda fun to help plan (or secretly sabotage) her wedding.
- Been able to socialize more, thus enjoying wonderful times with some great friends
- Developing rapport & enhancing current friendships by learning & spending more time these wonderful people. In return, I’m opening up & expressing my character to them as well.
- Received some splendid compliments from my friends, acquaintances, & even strangers that have really boosted my shoddy natured self-esteem.
- Got the ‘official’ approval from my college’s radio station to return back to helping out on The Basement, which is a weekly radio show that plays local Michigan music. (I’m not 100% sure if I’m the new co-host that they hired, but being able to be a part of this radio show, with time on my hands, is friggin’ sweet.)
- My apartment has stayed clean & organized for like a month. I feel like, oh, I don’t know, a functioning adult. Like the ones that dress themselves AND can clean up after themselves!
- I have enough money (via student loans) to financially cover my basic living needs this semester. Let me repeat that one more time: I.Have.Enough.Money.
- I’m discovering myself…and I kinda like the person I’m developing into.
- However, and this one trumps them all, I’m getting the new Furby within a week. WAHOO!